Friday, August 23, 2013

Dive Into Third Grade - Ocean Themed Classroom

It's a new year!  This year, I've decided to try an ocean theme.  Here's a look at a few of my ocean themed ideas.
Dive Into Third Grade - Student Work Board
This board was so fun to make!  It only took some creative fonts, paper plates, construction paper, and wave border... and a little time.  :)

Close up - Wave border glued on construction paper

Close up - Letters glued onto dessert sized paper plates


Library - Title coming soon...

Behavior Chart - Cute fonts and ocean stickers make this chart fun!

I have a similar ocean themed behavior chart available for FREE on my Teachers Pay Teachers store. Check it out here:
Ocean Themed Behavior Chart - FREE

While you're checking out the store, try out my Common Core September Activities.  I'm having a sale beginning on August 29, 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment